Eye Health 101
Keeping your eyes healthy is a very important task. Fortunately, it’s also an easy thing to do. Here are five simple ways you can keep your eyes healthy:
- Get a regular exam to evaluate your vision and check for eye diseases.
- When you’re playing sports or doing a task that requires eyewear to be worn, wear your protective eyewear.
- Smoking can contribute to a host of irreversible eye diseases. Kick the habit!
- Wearing sunglasses protects your eyes from the sun’s harmful rays, so put on your shades!
- Whenever possible, try giving yourself a short break from looking at the screen… your eyes will thank you!