Eat Wisely: From smart snacking to a colorful plate, the below health and nutrition tips can pave the way to disease prevention, weight management and an overall improvement in one’s mood.
- Think of snacks as mini-meals that contribute nutrient-rich foods.
- Snack only when you’re hungry… skip the urge to nibble when you’re bored, frustrated or stressed.
- Keep portion control in mind.
- Pack more nutrition into your day with a colorful main dish or side… make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
- Be active, get cooking and drink more water!